Washington, District Of Columbia

Trans-Plant Transmission Factory in Temoe, AZ is a scam operation. I paid for a transmission to be delivered. It wasn't. I complained, and was told there is NO REFUND per contract. Checking with the Tempe BBB, I found that is a common complaint. My VISA credit card bank isn't helping. The AZ BBB isn't helping. Looks like I'm out $1500.

Always check with the BBB !!!!!!!!!

Small claims is not viable as they are out of state and the claim must be filed in their jurisdiction!

Don't deal with Trans-Plant Transmissions in Tempe, AZ!!!

Had an Experience with Trans Plant Transmissions?

Comments

nunyac

Sound like most of the prob. is with your credit card bank. I wounder if the tranny outfit doesn't check this before deciding how they are going to do business(or fraud)with you.

Might consider giving your state AG and or Arizona AG a call or Email.

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more